Member’s Council Update
Like the recent player market, the new Cronulla Sharks Membership Council has mobilised and are gearing up to drive Membership beyond the 13,500 already signed up in 2017.
The inaugural Membership Council was formed in August 2015 and after a review, your new Council has embarked on an exciting evolution to build on the success of the Council to date, to ensure we continue to grow and develop the Membership program.
The new structure includes two teams that interconnect within the existing governance framework of the Club.
- The Strategy Council offers sound business and commercial input, focuses on projects, putting Members first and with the specific remit of Member retention.
- The new Member, Fan and Game Day Experience team provides feedback from you on your game day experience, and assists in the growth of the Club’s community engagement activities.
Below is a list of some of the projects the Membership Council are working on to boost Membership within the Club.
– Developing opportunities to “trial” the Membership marquee at key junior sporting hubs in the Sutherland Shire
– Building relationships with local sporting clubs, introducing them to the Sharks family
– Membership analytics – The Council is working through the current demographic breakdown with the Club and where Members live so it can target specific areas of the Shire where an increase in awareness and motivation to join our club is required
– The Council is investigating ways to encourage more females to be involved in the Club
– Plus much more
To read more about your Membership Council click HERE.
Check back to the news page for regular updates from your Member’s Council.