What is the Sharks Member Council?
Established in August 2015, the Sharks Member Council is an initiative that allows the club to work alongside our proud Sharks Members to create a Membership program that reflects their values and passion. It consists of a Strategy Council and a Fan and Game Day Development Team. The Member Council meets several times each year to discuss current issues, review progress on existing Member projects and work with the club to drive greater Member engagement.
What is the role of the Member Council?
- Project Management – Support the Head of Fan Development to manage and implement projects throughout the year.
- Strategy and Planning – Provide direction and support to the Membership team to align all projects to the Cronulla Sharks 2018 Strategic Plan
- Development & Growth – Assist with the implementation of development and growth strategies to engage the local community and wider Sharks fan base
- Member Experience – Provide feedback to the Head of Fan Development on all touch points of the Member experience.
- Game Day Experience – Provide feedback on the game day experience across all key metrics such as Member experience, Fan experience, Food and Beverage, Merchandise and atmosphere.
- Community Engagement – Assist the delivery of Sharks community programs aligning to Membership and growing the clubs footprint in the local area.
|Peter Moroney||Platinum Member|
|Brad Foyle||Platinum Member|
|Mel Hilton||Peter Burns Member|
|Ben Johnson||ET Upper Member|
|Nicole O’Connor||Platinum Member|
|Kathryn Matthew||Platinum Member|
|Lyn Gannon||Platinum Member|
|Jo Goudie||Platinum Member|
|Rebecca Ayers||Platinum Member|
|Darren Cooper||Platinum Member|
|Marty Gully||Platinum Member|
|Ashley Luland||Black, White & Blue Member|
|Simon Benstock||Silver Member|
|Adam Benstock||Silver Member|
|Robyn Jacques||ET Upper Member|