Terms and Conditions
By submitting an application form, purchasing online or over the phone you are granted Membership subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Members agree to be bound by the Conditions of Entry to Southern Cross Group Stadium. Entry details can be found upon entry to the stadium.
- A 2017 ticketed Membership entitles the Member admittance to any official Cronulla Sharks home match at Southern Cross Group Stadium throughout the 2017 NRL season, provided they have a valid card or ticket for that game.
- Member’s will not be eligible for compensation should they be unable to attend a game, however reserved seat Members can return their seat for any matches they can’t attend through their Sharks account.
- The dates, venues and times of 2017 NRL fixtures are subject to change.
Membership Renewals, Seat Movement, Pricing and Payments
- 2016 Renewing Members will have until October 31, 2016 to purchase their Membership at the cost of a 2016 Membership. 2016 Renewing Members who join after October 31, 2016 will purchase their Membership at the 2017 Membership price. All non-renewing Members will purchase their Membership at the 2017 price.
- 2016 Members wishing to renew their seats for 2017 have until November 30, 2016 to retain their same seat as the 2016 season and will be allocated to their same seat as 2016 when they renew. After November 30, 2016 the Cronulla Sharks reserve the right to release any un-renewed seats and invite active 2017 Members to move their seat to any other available seats including un-renewed seats during the “Seat Movement Window”.
- During the “Seat Movement Window” 2017 reserved seat Members will be invited to move their seat. If 2017 reserved seat Members wish to maintain their same seat as 2016 they should disregard the “Seat Movement Window” and they will remain in their allocated seat.
- Reserved seat Members who wish to move their seat during the “Seat Movement Window” do so at their own risk. The Cronulla Sharks take no responsibility for Members losing their seat should they choose to use the “Seat Movement Window” option.
- It is the responsibility of the Member to fill in their application form accurately and completely and to notify the Sharks should their details change. The Sharks will not be held responsible for Members failure to receive communications as a result of incorrect or outdated information being provided to the club.
- In the event that your 2017 Membership card is lost or stolen the Cronulla Sharks need to be notified immediately so that the card can be cancelled. The Cronulla Sharks can send you a mobile ticket free of charge as a replacement for your card or a hard card that will be at a cost of $10 per card. Please call 1300 SHARKS (1300 742 757) for your replacement card.
- Membership cards are transferrable provided they are transferred to a person of equal or lesser status e.g. A concession Member can only pass their ticket to a person also eligible for a concession. The Member is responsible for this person’s behaviour and may have their season tickets suspended or cancelled should this person not abide to the Sharks Membership terms and conditions or ground regulations.
- The Club reserves the right to suspend or cancel a season ticket if the Member is found to have breached ground regulations or Cronulla Sharks Membership terms and conditions.
- Members may choose to join or renew either online, over the phone, or in person. Regardless of how the Membership is purchased, as a condition of their Membership, all Members agree to be bound by the terms and conditions and code of conduct of Cronulla Sharks Membership.
- Payments made by personal/company cheque, cash and money orders: Cheques, money orders and cash payments will be banked immediately, upon receipt. Cheques and money orders must be made out to ‘Cronulla Sutherland Sharks Football Club’. Cash payments must be made in person at the Sharks Store located in the Sharks Leagues Club anytime between 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday (excluding public holidays) and Saturdays 10 am – 4pm.
- Dishonoured credit card payments: If a credit card payment is declined by your bank you will be contacted regarding an alternate form of payment. If the alternate payment is also unsuccessful your order will be removed from the seating allocation queue and your Membership order may be cancelled.
- Dishonoured cheque payments: If a cheque is dishonoured you will be contacted regarding an alternate form of payment. All dishonoured cheques will incur an immediate fee of $20.00 as these fees are applied by the bank. If the alternate payment method is not successful your order will be removed from the seating allocation queue and your Membership order may be cancelled.
Rolling Payment Plans/Instalment Payments
- Paying by instalments: Members can choose to pay their 2017 Membership off by monthly instalments. Members who join before October 14, 2016 will pay a deposit followed by 9 monthly instalments with the final payment to be made on June 14, 2017. All Members who join on or after October 14, 2016 will pay all preceding monthly payments to that point as their deposit followed by monthly instalments. Refer to table for payment schedules:
|Date Range||Deposit||Monthly payments after deposit|
|Before October 14||10%||9 – Starting October 14|
|October 14 – November 13||20%||8 – Starting November 14|
|November 14 – December 13||30%||7 – Starting December 14|
|December 14 – January 13||40%||6 – Starting January 14|
|January 14 – February 13||50%||5 – Starting February 14|
|February 14 – March 13||60%||4 – Starting March 14|
|March 14 – April 13||70%||3 – Starting April 14|
All part payment Memberships are to be finalised by June 14,2017
- Rolling renewals: Rolling renewals are automatically applied to any Members paying by credit/debit card. Rolling renewal will mean the Membership is automatically renewed into the same seats and packages for subsequent seasons, at the updated and relevant price. Prior to the renewal rollover Members will be given a 14-day period in which to make any changes or upgrades to the Membership package, or to notify the Cronulla Sharks in writing that they do not wish to rollover (strict timeframes apply).
- Opt out: Members who sign up for the rolling renewal option will have their Membership automatically renewed until such time that they ‘opt out’ for future Membership renewals. The Cronulla Sharks will advise each Member, in writing, of the cost of their Membership for the upcoming season and outline a specific timeframe in which they will have the option to no longer renew their Membership, or change/upgrade their automatically renewed Membership. This information will also be available online. The change period will be 14 days in length, with any requests after this period not guaranteed, and subject to cancellation fees and charges as outlined.
- Members who fail to make monthly instalments will be notified by the Cronulla Sharks that their Membership is overdue. Failure to resolve overdue Membership payments may lead to the suspension or cancellation of Membership.
Membership Classification and Age Restrictions:
- Junior: to qualify as a junior you must be 16 years or younger on March 1, 2017.
Children aged 4 and under may enter Southern Cross Group Stadium free of charge, however they will not be entitled to a reserved seat.
- Concession: Concession Membership applies to pensioners (aged, war, invalid or TPI) or current full-time students. Please note that health care cards are not accepted as a form of concession. It is a condition of entry that all concession card holders agree to present their concession identification card if requested. If a concession card cannot be presented the Membership card holder will be refused entry to the venue. Concession Memberships cannot be upgraded for individual games.
- Ticketed Member: Refers to a Member who holds an active 2017 Membership that includes four or more Cronulla Sharks home games at Southern Cross Group Stadium.
- Non-ticketed Member: Refers to a Member who holds an active 2017 Membership that includes three or less Cronulla Sharks home games at Southern Cross Group Stadium
- Junior Rugby League Admission: Junior rugby league codes at Cronulla Sharks home games will be provided at the discretion of the Cronulla Sharks and is subject to capacity. Junior rugby league codes cannot be used at any NRL Finals games or NRL official trials.
Membership Inclusion Information
- The 10% discount at the official Sharks Store is available to Members upon presentation of their season Membership card. This offer can only be used to purchase full-priced merchandise and is not redeemable for cash. This discount offer expires on Sunday, 1st October 2017. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and is not available on discounted stock. Sharks Store is located inside Sharks Leagues Club at 461 Captain Cook Drive Cronulla NSW 2230.
- Merchandise vouchers that are included as part of 2017 Membership cannot be used at the end of season merchandise sale.
- ‘Any game tickets’ are to be treated as cash. If lost they cannot be replaced. Entry using ‘any game tickets’ is subject to capacity and does not guarantee entry if the stadium is full.
Membership Contact Information and Privacy
- All Cronulla Sharks Reefy’s Members must have their Membership placed under their own individual names and a date of birth must be provided for every Member on an account.
- As a Cronulla Sharks Member you have the opportunity to be provided with promotional offers from our sponsors. However, if you would prefer not to receive marketing/promotional material please contact us on 1300 SHARKS to have your details removed from all future marketing and promotional databases.
- You consent to the Cronulla Sharks providing personal information you have provided to the Cronulla Sharks (excluding any details related to methods of payment) to our sponsors for the purpose of our sponsors providing you with details of offers that may be of interest to you.
- The Cronulla Sharks reserve the right to suspend/cancel a Membership of any Member who behaves in a manner that is deemed to be inappropriate. The Cronulla Sharks have the right to decide what inappropriate conduct in their own discretion is. The Member has no right to object to or appeal against any decision by the Cronulla Sharks to suspend or cancel a Membership as a consequence of the Member acting in a manner the Cronulla Sharks consider is inappropriate or that which is in breach of the Member Code of Conduct.
- All Members are expected to uphold the Cronulla Sharks Member Code of Conduct available online and failure to comply can result in an immediate cancellation of the Membership. In circumstances where your Membership is suspended or cancelled for inappropriate conduct you will not be entitled to a refund for any unused portion of your Membership entitlements.
- If a Member breaches the Cronulla Sharks terms and conditions or otherwise engages in behaviour deemed inappropriate or unbecoming as a Member of the Cronulla Sharks, the Cronulla Sharks reserves the right unconditionally to terminate the Membership in which case the Member forfeits their Membership rights and will not be entitled to a refund of their Membership fees.
- All Memberships are subject to the terms of ticket sale.
- 2017 Cronulla Sharks Memberships cannot be cancelled due to Members own lack of attendance, team performance, weather or in reference to any management decisions made by the Cronulla Sharks. Requests for cancellation in extenuating circumstances can be made on a case by case basis to: Cronulla Sharks Membership Department, PO BOX 2219 Taren Point NSW 2229 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Cronulla Sharks reserve the right to refuse an application for Membership.
Frequently Asked Questions and Terms and Conditions
- If any unforeseen circumstances impact on the Cronulla Sharks ability to deliver on its representations in the Membership offer the Cronulla Sharks will not be held liable.
- All details outlined in the Frequently Asked Questions also form part of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Cronulla Sharks reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions as may be reasonably necessary from time to time.
- Any user of the Member’s Membership rights is also bound by the Terms and Conditions of the Membership, and the Member is obliged to inform such persons of these terms and conditions.
- By applying for Membership I acknowledge that I accept the above Terms and Conditions.